- December 20, 2019
- 5:00 pm
The Education Alliance is partnering with West Virginia Public Broadcasting and 84 Agency to highlight three schools in West Virginia and their unique and valuable partnerships with local businesses. These winners will receive:
- A professionally produced, 2-3 minute video highlighting the partnership for school/district use and distribution
- Statewide broadcast of the video, or parts of the video, on West Virginia Public Broadcasting’s statewide network and shared in full on numerous digital platforms.
- Professional Communications consultation by 84 Agency to enhance the branding and messaging of your partnership, and to help bring the story of your partnership to life.
- Additional publicity by being featured as a winning partnership at the 2020 Education Summit.
- The application is open to all schools and/or districts
- Schools and Districts must have an existing partnership to apply to win.
How to Apply:
Click here to download an application and get started! Your application must be turned into The Education Alliance by December 20th, 2019 or you will not be considered for the award this year. Winners will be selected and announced on January 20th, 2020 after which they will be contacted by The Education Alliance for coordination of the prize package.