- Thursday | September 19, 2019
- 9:00 am
- 1201 Science Park Dr, South Charleston, WV
The Blended Learning program fall 2019 training will be held on September 19, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Bridge Valley Advanced Technology Center, Toyota Hall (1201 Science Park Drive, South Charleston, WV). Directions are available at: https://www.bridgevalley.edu/atc-directions. All participating teachers and VISTAs (if applicable) are required to attend the training. The training is optional for administrators. Please complete registration survey by Friday, August 30th to register for the training.
- The Education Alliance will provide mileage reimbursement for one car for every four participants. Participants are required to car pool in order to receive mileage reimbursement.
- Lodging is available upon request for participants who are traveling 2 hours or more.
- Teacher contracts for stipends will be shared at the training.