Education Alliance AmeriCorps Mentors is a dropout prevention initiative that supports students who are at-risk of failing school due to truancy, behavior problems, and poor course performance. Consistent ongoing mentoring considerably increases students' school attendance, behavior and course performance and thereby improves their chances of successful high school graduation.
For more information contact Emily Pratt at 304-342-7849 (phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host an AmeriCorps Mentor
AmeriCorps Mentors serves 900 students annually from 23 schools in 9 counties - learn more.
Join AmeriCorps Mentors
Become an AmeriCorps Mentor to help students see their full potential - learn more.
Meet an AmeriCorps Mentor
Learn from Sophia what an average day in the life of an AmeriCorps Mentor is like.
- Buffalo Grade School, Logan
- C. W. Shipley Elementary School, Jefferson
- Chamberlain Elementary School, Kanawha
- Chapmanville Intermediate School, Logan
- Chapmanville Middle School, Logan
- Criss Elementary School, Wood
- Fort Gay PreK-8, Wayne
- Grandview Elementary School, Kanawha
- Harpers Ferry Middle School, Jefferson
- Harts Pre K-8 School, Lincoln
- Lincoln County High School, Lincoln
- Logan Middle School, Logan
- Man Elementary School, Logan
- Man High School, Logan
- Man Middle School, Logan
- Mary C. Snow West Side Elementary School, Kanawha
- Omar Elementary School, Logan
- Piedmont Elementary School, Kanawha
- Pleasants County Middle School, Pleasants
- Potomack Intermediate School, Berkeley
- Spring Mills High Schools, Berkeley
- St. Marys High School, Pleasants
- Williamstown Elementary School, Wood